At Culligan of Northwest Arkansas Area, the communities we serve are very important to us. In upholding our mission to deliver high quality water products to benefit every part our customers’ lives, we are frequently asked to provide donations for community events. Because of the volume of requests we receive, we have developed a few guidelines to ensure we are able to help as many organizations as possible.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing by filling out our donation request form. We cannot accept requests via telephone. (NOTE: Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that submitting a request will result in a donation.)
- Organizations must be not-for-profit, including schools and churches, and be able to provide a tax exemption number or 501c3.
- All requests must be received a minimum of 30 days in advance of the event date.
- In order for Culligan of Northwest Arkansas Area to help as many organizations as possible, each organization will be granted a maximum of one request per calendar year.
- Requests for monetary donations cannot be accepted.
If your request meets each of the guidelines above and is approved, we will contact you at the email/phone number you’ve provided on the donation request form. Best wishes for a successful event!
"*" indicates required fields